Hello. My name is Nek’ka Migel. I was a single mom for 16 years. I homeschooled my 2 children from Kindergarten to 12th grade. When they graduated from High School they went directly into college. One got her 2 year certificate in Baking and the other has 4 years and running studying Mechanical Engineer. Both daughters have had their own businesses.
One has done designer baking and the other has a web design business. I would say they were successfully released into the world with many relational skills and the ability to live on their own successfully without my paying their way or having them move back home after college. I am very happy for their success and their ability to make things work for their lives.
Consulting for Single Parents is a dba of Single Moms Unite!, LLC. There is a Facebook page that you and your friends can like: click here. There is a closed Facebook group for single moms: click here and a closed group for single dads: click here.
There are 5 areas for Single Parent consultation.
1. Emotional and Spiritual Stability
2. Child Rearing and Parenting skills
4. Business ideas/Job helps
This consultation process is to help guide you to make your own choices out of the tools I present or the thoughts that come to your mind as I speak and present short stories and local resources available. I am not a Licensed Counselor but can refer you to another place if that is what you need. I am more of a Peer Consultant who has experienced being a single parents and have victory over many areas in my life. I am happy to share these experiences with you as they pertain to your life’s upcoming victories.
The reason I charge a nominal fee is because I have discovered that many people do not respect free. But when there is “skin in the game”, they stay committed to the process or at least to begin the process. Also, my time is valuable and if I travel to meet you in a coffee house, the gas in my car, cost dollars.
If you are here, you have decided to do the work necessary to get you to your next level. So let me hear from you what you think you need. The purpose of having one to one consultations is to get specific information to you for your own life.
Area 1: Emotional and Spiritual stability.
What makes me a good authority on this matter is because I have stable emotions and I can share some ways to think and pray, if you are a praying person, to arrive at stable emotions. I can be a peer consultant for PTSD as I am on my own journey and have made great strides in setting healthy boundaries and being able to enforce them. I can be a peer consultant for alcoholism. I have been 30 years without abusing alcohol and the temptation to drink out of necessity has been gone for 30 years.
I have been a Christian for 30 years and have a good working knowledge of the Christian Holy bible and I have a good relationship with Our Father in Heaven. So I believe I can be a good support in this area as well. For more information on the ministry that I have done in my 30 years of being a Christian, I will refer you to the Video Resume for my being a Prayer Intercessor. I also have a written copy if desired in my Chaplains for Businesses Newsletter.
So, what is your why for wanting to have greater emotional and spiritual well being? How would this stability help you to get to your next level in life? Part of this consultation requires you to think about your life and where you want to go. My job is to help you in the good direction that you have chosen already. So let’s get started.
Across the nation, there are a variety of organizations that can help you.
1. Stephen’s Ministry is designed to come along a gender to gender person going through an issue of life that is not too extreme yet it might be painful such as the death of a spouse or other love one, a divorce or you just can’t seem to keep working.
2. Celebrate Recovery helps a person deal with their hurts, habits and hangups. It is here that I gained a year of setting healthy boundaries and I continue to work on procrastination and fear. They also help with alcohol and substance abuse like a secular AA meeting might. Celebrate Recovery is Christian based.
3. National Abuse Hotline is 800-799-7233. The call is anonymous and they are trained very well to hear your situation before responding verbally on the phone. When I have called, they have never steered me wrong.
4. Healing Rooms are all over the USA. This is another place you can get Christian prayer in addition to the prayer time you might have at your local church. All Prayer Intercessors are vetted before they are allowed to serve.
And in your individual city there are other organizations that give a person a hand up. In the Boise area, there is
1. Weekly prayer available at Sacred Heart Catholic Church. They offer Christian prayers.
2. F.A.C.E.S. for classes on abuse and self defense. 208-577-4403
3. WCA for the abused woman or man, call 208-343-3688. They have a number of resources such as a financial literacy class and a court advocate to make suggestions for how you can get further help on your legal case.
I am also familiar with a number of church denominations and would be happy to share that knowledge if you are looking for a new church home.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself before I send the official survey that you will email back to me before we do the one to one consultation.
What is your purpose in life? Do you know your top priorities in life? What is your vision?
This concludes the introduction to the first area of Consulting for Single Parents in the area of Emotional and Spiritual Stability. Stay tuned for the introduction to Child Rearing/Parenting.
As you can probably see, these questions and scenarios could fit any people group regardless of marital status. My why in life is to give back to single parents. I was helped so much as a single mom that I want to help other single parents. I have already helped a number of single parents and maybe, just maybe, I can help you, too.
Donate to Single Moms Unite!, LLC providing scholarships for Single Parents to benefit from Consulting for Single Parents
in Christ Name,
(moms and dads)
Find me on Social Media by clicking one of these links:
#choosetosucceed #familytime #lifestyle #familyfirst #motherhood
#parenthood #momlife #kidlife #toddler #kids #selfcare #singlemomlife #singlemomproblems
#winners #commitment #passion #drive #nevergiveup #focus #hope #patience #God #dreams #Goddreams #Faith #grace #ThinkRight #ThinkChristLike
#winners #nevergiveup #endurance #chaplains #encourage #success #singles #healing #counseling #prayer #relationship #fear #help #singleparent #family #parent #parenting #followme #yourdoinggreat #inspire #celebraterecovery #stephenministry #sacredheart #peerconsultant #prayerintercessor #nominalfee #kindergarten #12thgrade #nekkamigel #nextlevel #abusehotline #abuse #onetoone #parentingskills